Hi Beautiful Mamas 🌷!
After the birth/Postpartum period is also known as the 4th trimester. it is a period really important
- for the mom: in need of extra care, cos all her caring goes to the baby
- for the dad: quite often is being left out or not knowing what to do to help the mom and the baby
- for the baby: we see them small and fragile, but they are stronger than we can imagine and so much more!!
There is so much more to the birth other than the birth itself. The birth is the beginning, after the birth is the journey 🙂 Check out the Natural Birthing Workshop for Expecting Couples for details.
Postpartum Doula services included but not excluded to:
- if and when you need a break or you need to lie down
- have someone to prepare your food
- cook for you
- go shopping for you
- need to finish some work
- need an extra hand
- have baby related questions or concerns: breast/chest/bottle feeding, sleeping, napping, pooing, digestion, nutrition, teething, food allergies, bathing options, etc.
- have mom related question: postpartum blues, postpartum depression, sleep, feeding position, pains, intimacies, diet/nutrition, pelvic health, baby friendly places, osteopath, etc.
I’d be happy to provide my services. Like all my services, i like to discuss with you about your needs and schedule, plan how this service could be helpful to you and your health, and see how that can work with mine. Postpartum care is not the same as babysitting. It can be a few times per week for a few hours each time or once a week for a longer stretch. It usually runs about 1-3 months or until our plan or goal is attained.
$35-60/hr with minimum of 3 hours at a time depending on your needs, plus $25-40 travel according to your location. The best way to find out if this is a good fit for you and your family is to get a FREE 20min phone or video consultation –> firstname.lastname@example.org