HOT STONE MASSAGE in MTL freezing winter! Come get it!
You get a $35 OFF till March 15, 2019 🤗
These are basalt stone, a type of volcanic rock that retains heat. During a hot stone massage, smooth, flat, heated stones are placed on specific parts of your body. The stones may be placed along your spine, on your stomach, chest, face, palms, feet and toes. These gently heated stones will be used to massage your body using Swedish massage techniques. Sometimes, cold stones (white ones) are also used to calm any engorged blood vessels and to soothe the skin, such as the face.
HOT STONE MASSAGE 90min/120min can help to:
– release muscle tension and pain, insomnia, anxiety and stress
– boost your immune system: Blood samples taken before and after the massage showed a decrease in arginine-vasopressin, a hormone that helps regulate blood pressure and water retention.
– promote better sleep: help you enjoy more restorative sleep. Infants with sleep problems who were given a 15-minute massage by their parents went to sleep faster, so we should learn from babies
Also great for, well, the beloved ever lasting long winter of MTL!! of course! 🙂
**Consult your doctor before getting a massage if you are pregnant or have:
– bleeding disorder or take blood thinners
– burns on your skin
– open wounds
– a history of blood clots
– had surgery in the last 6 weeks
– a fracture or severe osteoporosis
– a low platelet count (thrombocytopenia)