Massage can help maintain the well being of the physical, mental and emotional. Balancing the energy of the mind and body is the foundation of being well.
b-ê :: well offers you a rejuvenating and relaxing massage experience.
Health Benefits of Massage :
* Reduces tension and anxiety.
* Improves blood circulation to increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
* Stimulates the lymphatic system, allowing the body’s unwanted products to be carried away.
* Prevents and relieve muscles cramps and spasms.
* Help manage pains in muscular tissues, tendons and joints.
* Calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well-being.
Remind yourself of these health benefits if you start to feel guilty about getting massage!
One of many ways to achieve a state of well being is taking walk by the water or taking deep belly breathes. Giving and allowing yourself a moment of silence and quietness can sooth your mind, body and the nervous system. Acupressure, massage and/or yoga offer this breath, this moment – the key to open up and release – the power of Yin or surrender.
*Note on covid/mask-related topic: masks are not mandatory for a while, it is your choice to wear it in the clinic or during the session. I will be wearing a mask at work and during sessions. Please continue to follow the symptoms checklist, if you experienced any of the symptoms, please refrain to rest at home and notify me as your earliest convenience. Cancellations are sincerely appreciated to be made 48hrs or more in advance. Cancellations less than 24hrs will be billed 50% of the price of the booked session. Of course, there are situations that we are not our choice, and I will be as understanding as I could to the situation. Mutual understandings and open communications are much appreciated.