A BIG MOVE – it has been a year or two of rollercoaster for a lot of us. The ride was rough and anxious at times, then it gets fun and high at others, to say the least. Nonetheless, what is it to tell a life without its journey? How to fall in love with life without a story? I love stories, and a good journey 😉 I hope the last couple of years have allowed the time and space for you to come to some reflections and realizations, no matter how deep and dark it went, the light could be just a fine line away, depending on perspectives and if we decide to stay in 2D, 3D or 5D. I am grateful to say that I have walked that line. It has been some precious lessons to learn about life and love. To be alive is to survive. To be ‘love’ itself is to choice LOVE over anything else. I chose love at the pivotal point, and I will always choose love. I started with myself, and I don’t intend to stop 🙂
All that is to say, it all feels like a chapter of my life is closed and I am ready to carry on to the next. December 2021 feels like the month to start. It starts with moving from my work office, where I had my practice for a good, hard earned six years!! Farewell to that! Onto my new shared space, bright and charming
@ 7229 SAINT-DENIS – lundi/Mon 9h30-18h30 and mercredi/Wed 9h-16h30 &
@ 6994 SAINT-DENIS – vendredi/Fri 9h-16h30
In person Yoga classes have returned in Nov (the month of planetary retrogrades, how lovely it all aligned :))
Specialized PPE, cleaning equipment and reduced hours are all necessary steps I’ m taking to stay reopen. For this reason, I’ve had to increase my costs per session by 10 dollars. I hope you understand. Periodically, I modify my practices and services to reflect new tools and skills that I have learned. I have updated the descriptions and price here and here. I am still committed to providing affordable care and if this is a barrier, feel free to contact me – I’m happy to accommodate on a sliding scale for those who need it.
Below is an outline of steps the Clinique and myself have taken in this process. Should you choose to book an appointment there is also a checklist of things you will need to do.
I can’t wait to get back to work and see all of you!
I’m committed to share with you what i have learned through this strange but exquisite time, ready to adjust when needed, and continue to learn as I go. I believe the “Covid19 experience” can make us a stronger and wiser community; one that strives to grow together with fuller consciousness for a brighter humanity.
Prepare yourself for a session with Sally b-ê :: well:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
- It is mandatory to bring your own protective mask. By wearing it as soon as you enter the clinic, we can ensure together a safer environment in the clinic.
- Please wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds in the washroom or with the hand sanitizer/disinfectant installed on the column by the second door.
- All payments will be through e-transfer only.
- Please respect the time of your appointment. If you prefer and the weather permits, you can wait by the steps or at the front door. You can text me to inform me when you arrive or where about you are.
- Please present yourself alone. In the event that an attendant is required, please notify us in advance.
DO NOT PRESENT IF:
- You have symptoms related to Covid19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell, or any other flu-like symptom).
- You have been diagnosed positive with the Covid19 test but you are asymptomatic.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid19.
- You are back from a trip abroad.
Please notify me as soon as possible if you require a cancellation, ideally beyond 24 hours before your appointment. In case you have to cancel for the reasons mentioned above within 24 hours, the usual cancellation costs will be suspended.
If you are unable to come to the clinic due to acute symptoms, I offer online video session/consultation in acupressure, yoga and yoga therapy. I am also available to answer general questions and concerns. You can write to me here, and i will do my best to give you an answer quickly.
More COVID-19 info