It’s been quite the few months, hasn’t it?! Since March, the world has been a very interesting place, full of newness and uncertainties, more questions than answers, and lots of decisions to be made by everyone. It’s been a hard time for all of us; but looking back, it was the right thing to do to slow things down, and to support what was best for our community.
Summer equinox has come and gone, the day getting longer and it is warmer and brighter, I also feel ready to return to work. in a different pace and spirit, slowing things down and creating an experience that we both need very much! I am officially back to offer you my services, starting JULY 13! I’m available Monday 9:30am-6pm and Wed 9:30am-5pm.
As limited openings are available, please let me know what works best for you and I’ll reserve the time for you.
Call 514-677-0011 to book your appointment, online or simply reply this email.
Specialized PPE, cleaning equipment and reduced hours are all necessary steps I’ m taking to stay reopen. For this reason, I’ve had to increase my costs per session by 10 dollars. I hope you understand. Periodically, I modify my practices and services to reflect new tools and skills that I have learned. I have updated the descriptions and price here and here. I am still committed to providing affordable care and if this is a barrier, feel free to contact me – I’m happy to accommodate on a sliding scale for those who need it.
Below is an outline of steps the Clinique and myself have taken in this process. Should you choose to book an appointment there is also a checklist of things you will need to do.
I can’t wait to get back to work and see all of you!
I’m committed to share with you what i have learned through this strange but exquisite time, ready to adjust when needed, and continue to learn as I go. I believe the “Covid19 experience” can make us a stronger and wiser community; one that strives to grow together with fuller consciousness for a brighter humanity.
Prepare yourself for a session with Sally b-ê :: well & the Clinique 462 St-Joseph E.:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
- It is mandatory to bring your own protective mask. By wearing it as soon as you enter the clinic, we can ensure together a safer environment in the clinic.
- Please wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds in the washroom or with the hand sanitizer/disinfectant installed on the column by the second door.
- All payments will be through e-transfer only.
- Please respect the time of your appointment. If you prefer and the weather permits, you can wait by the steps or at the front door. You can text me to inform me when you arrive or where about you are.
- Please present yourself alone. In the event that an attendant is required, please notify us in advance.
DO NOT PRESENT IF:
- You have symptoms related to Covid19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell, or any other flu-like symptom).
- You have been diagnosed positive with the Covid19 test but you are asymptomatic.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid19.
- You are back from a trip abroad.
Please notify me as soon as possible if you require a cancellation, ideally beyond 24 hours before your appointment. In case you have to cancel for the reasons mentioned above within 24 hours, the usual cancellation costs will be suspended.
If you are unable to come to the clinic due to acute symptoms, I offer online video session/consultation in acupressure, yoga and yoga therapy. I am also available to answer general questions and concerns. You can write to me here, and i will do my best to give you an answer quickly.
More COVID-19 info