Massage can help maintain the well being of the physical, mental and emotional. Balancing the energy of the mind and body is the foundation of being well.
At b-ê :: well holistic therapies, I offer you a relaxing and rejuvenating massage experience through acupressure massage therapy, deep tissue massage therapy, body therapy massage, perinatal & postpartum care massage, infant massage (from 6 weeks to 5 years old), and yoga therapy. A session of massage can :
* Reduces tension and anxiety.
* Improves blood circulation to increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
* Stimulates the lymphatic system, allowing the body’s unwanted products to be carried away.
* Prevents and relieve muscles cramps and spasms.
* Help manage pains in muscular tissues, tendons and joints.
* Calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well-being.
Remind yourself of these health benefits if you start to feel guilty about getting massage!
One of many ways to achieve a state of well being is being well to yourself. Being open to receive is as important as being open to let go. Allow yourself a moment of silence and quietness can reconnect your mind and body. Massage has this key to reconnect. A powerful first step towards well-being…